Saturday, March 31, 2012

Opposition in all things (at the Jensen home)

So I feel like life is really throwing a crazy curveball at my family right now. Generally, we are a pretty healthy family and we rarely get sick. But, in the last month or so, everyone besides my dad has gotten sick. We have all had a nasty cough in our lungs, and julia has also thrown up, had a fever, and had an ear infection on top of it all. So I hope that the rest of us don't move onto that stage of this sickness, and that we all can get better really soon.
One reason that I want us to get better soon is because we are going to Boise for spring break this next week. I am sooo excited to go and see everyone there that I rarely get to see since moving to spokane. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Spokane, but Boise will always have a special place in my heart since I spent seven years of my childhood there. So needless to say, I am looking forward to this trip.
Another exciting milestone for me is tomorrow. I will be able to drive other people starting tomorrow! My six months are almost over, which is soooo exciting! I have been waiting, and it is going to be so nice that the day is finally here!
Also, today and tomorrow is general conference! I really look forward to hearing the wonderful messages that will be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment