Monday, October 28, 2013

Time Flys

It has been two weeks since I have last posted, and so much has happened! College is still pretty awesome for the most part. Life isn't worth it, and I still despise math, but I can get over that. Music hasn't gotten any easier either. It's not that music is hard. I get it theoretically, but learning it hasn't gotten any easier. I just have to push through this semester though. The reason why? I just changed my major. I am no longer an insane music major. I am going to be a web design/development major. I am so stinking excited! I feel like this is the right thing for me to be doing right now. I will probably also get a minor in photography. Because of this major change, there might be a lot of changes on how my blog looks here in these next few years. I am very excited to dive into this field. I am going to miss this beautiful walk to the Snow building (where all my music classes are). I guess My other buildings aren't too far away, and one of them I will probably walk this way to get to it.


Enough of that boring stuff. I promise I have been out doing exciting things too. My roommates and I went to  a church Halloween party Saturday night, and we were dressed pretty crazily. Emily was a minion from Despicable Me, Madeleine was a Redcoat from Pretty Little Liars, and I was a person from the capitol in the Hunger Games.



We only made it to the last few minutes of the party, but it was still fun. Getting ready was probably the best part, in my opinion at least.

I had another exciting adventure involving the lovely bathroom this week. Yup. The same one that I got locked in two weeks ago. This time, the problem is a little different. The shower has been leaking a steady stream of water, so we had the apartment maintenance come and take a look at it. It turned out that it was a miracle our shower had even been working! It was dripping because some piece had been stripped. Because of this, they had to cut a hole in the wall behind the shower to take out the parts and replace them. My bed happens to be right where they needed to cut a hole, so my bed is on the floor next to my roommates right now until the drywall gets put back on. It's no fun. Yeah. That's where my bed was, and hopefully will be back sooner rather than later.





Last Friday night, some awesome people from my English class got together to hang out. They rock. That's really the simplest way to say it. They are the best, and I don't know what I would do without them. We had an awesome night eating chocolate chip pancakes and hanging out doing dumb things. I'm just going to leave it at that. Okay, we watched football, talked, and might have pranked a person or two. Don't worry, it was nothing serious, but it was way too much fun.

You can read a little more about that night on the tab (up at the top of the page) that says "My Dreams" if you really want to. Just for your info, I updated all of the tabs, and the "My Dreams" tab is new. I am going to post about the awesome stuff that I am doing there. It's kind of a life-long bucket list of sorts. I am super excited to start working on that project, and hopefully there will be more to come on that page soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment