Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Semester

We are now a week into my second semester of my college experience. This semester is going to be WONDERFUL!!!!! I absolutely adore my new roommates, and I am thoroughly enjoying my new major as well. I am looking forward to everything that I will be able to do this new semester with all of the changes that have occurred. Hopefully I will be more regular when it comes to writing on this blog as well. I slacked off last semester and hardly wrote on here, and I am planning on changing that.

First off, I love my three new roommates. They are amazing, and we get along great! For example, yesterday we pulled our table in from our kitchen and put it in our living room. We arranged our couches around it, and painted pictures while watching "When in Rome." It was so fun! The paintings are now up on our wall. We were tired of how boring the white wall was, and we plan on adding more pieces throughout the semester.


My new major? I love it! I have time to do homework and get to bed at a reasonable hour! I still have some general classes, but I also have some wonderful classes that pertain to my new major. I am taking graphic design, design and color, and computer programming (Java Script). The computer programming class is freaking me out more than any of the others. It isn't going to be a simple class, and I never expected to be able to say that I would take computer programming. I am excited to take it though. I feel like I'm crazy taking it, but it is going to help so much to have that kind of a background later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment