Thursday, September 10, 2015

Batismo!‏ August 31, 2015

Hey everyone!

Surprize of the week for all of you listening in your homes long and far from here...we had two baptisms yesterday. Cool beans! Roberta and her son Yoha (Johann) were baptized yesterday after church and will be confirmed next week in sacrament meeting. What a cool chance to be a part of the change in these people´s lives.

Truly, the Lord has a work to do and nothing will stop it. The adversary will stop at nothing to try though. My companion is still sick, and we will probably end up in the doctor again this week. Yeah. Fun stuff. But don't worry. She is a real trooper and I love her so much and it will all work out just great!

Hey, I love you all, and this gospel is true!

O Senhor está na cabeça da igreja Dele e sempre estará. Este evangelho e o único caminho para felicidade e paz que ha na terra. Tenho o grande privilégio de servir aqui como representante oficial Dele. Não ha outro caminho. Não ha outra esperança. Ele era tudo, Ele é tudo, e Ele sempre será tudo para nós.

Amo vocês!
Sister Jensen

ps. my 20th birthday was awesome last week! thanks for the awesome package mom!



My fun little birthday cake that the sisters in our house did for me!




Birthday package! I loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment