Friday, April 20, 2012

Prom 2012

So it's that time of year here in good old Spokane Washington. Time for prom! The biggest, craziest, most expensive and stressful dance of the year. Each and every girl going has to find the PERFECT dress and shoes while having the perfect hair, makeup, and nails. Well, at least if you are as crazy as I am. Now believe me, I know I'm a little crazier than most people, but all of us girls want to look absolutely gorgeous on that night. My dear friend Mariah just got asked today and let me tell you, it was absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yup, she will definitely have a wonderful time! I mean come on, how many people get asked to prom on a reader board for all the town to see! I am so excited for her! She gets a date as amazing as she is! Now we just have to find her perfect dress so she can have that perfect night. We have already searched high, low, and everything in between. Now, I don't know where else to look, but we WILL find that dress!

But here is the other side of the story. I have to find a dress as well. I was asked to prom last Friday to go to our senior prom, so now I have to do the whole to do. But I am in a fun group, so it should be fun and totally worth it in the end. More to come as far as dresses and date updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment