Sunday, August 19, 2012

Less Than One Week...

Yup, that's right. In less than one week, I will be enjoying the beautiful California sunshine! On Thursday, My family will be headed down to California to finish off our summer. What better way to go out witha  bang than Disney Land and Carlsbad! I know I'm looking forward to it. Lots of cousin time, beach time, and time to recoup and get ready for my last year of high school. I can't believe that I only have one year left! After that, I'll get "kicked out" and have to do the whole college thing. Seeing many of my friends leave to do that in the past few years has kind of freaked my out, especially because I know that it will be me that's leaving here in a year. But I still have one more year to live it up, which is really scary if you think about it.

Next thing. I made a Pintrest account yesterday. I'm not quite sure yet if this is good or not. For example, it has taken me at least five times as long as it should have to write this post because I have been peeking back at my feed far too much. However, it has proved to be quite entertaining, and I have found some cool ideas that I want to either try out, or fantasize about. All in all, it is just a great way to waste time!

Not much really happened this week though. Guess what? Worst part of my week was that Facebook decided to get sassy with me, and it switched me over to timeline! The curse hit me, and the timeline will automatically post this Wednesday the 22. I am not too excited about this, but what can I do!

The Best part of my week? Well, that isn't until a week from today, but it's close enough. My birthday is in a week from today. I am going to be 17. It's not really that exciting of a birthday, but I figured out a funny way of thinking about it. It just means that I am starting the 18th year of my life. Now THAT is a funny thought! My birthday should be lots of fun though since I get to spend it with some of my favorite family members while in California.

As far as the rest of my life goes, work is same as usual. I made five more necklaces on Saturday, which puts my necklace count up to 22 I think. I left work with sore fingers, as I have the past few weeks. This is getting to be a regular occurance though, so I guess I will just have to get used to it and move on. The nerves in my right index finger do seem to be healing though. After almost one month, you would think that my finger would be totally back to normal right? I mean come on, I was just tying balloons! Anyways, it is getting better. What else could I expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment