Sunday, September 23, 2012

Summer Days Just Ended

Since the last time that I posted, a lot has happened. For starters, I went to Disney land! That was so much fun, although I do have to say that by the end of the second day, I was glad that we were done. The park was practically empty, so I got to go on every ride that I care about at least once the first day! Plus, I got to go to the new cars land. Check it out!


Sorry the photo is TERRIBLE, but my phone was the only camera that was available. Isn't it cool though? The place really looks like radiator springs! I loved it and think it is the best part of the park because you truly feel like you have stepped into the movie "Cars". My favorite ride is still "California Screamin'", but that's to be expected since it truly is the best.

But before going to Disneyland, we just had to go out of the way to visit some of my very favorite people in the whole world. That's right, we went to visit the Nickerl family in Carlsbad, California. While there, I celebrated my 17th birthday. That was weird! For my birthday, my cousins Adam and Jared took my out to dinner at olive garden (yum!) and then we went shopping. H&M is now my absolute favorite store now thanks to them! I love those guys so much! And check it out-Adam tried to teach me guitar! He was doing a great job being a teacher, I just wasn't a very good student. Proof? I can only remember the basic "C" chord.


Needless to say, it was still fun!

While in California, you can't be five miles or so from the beach and not go and see the vast Pacific Ocean. The day we went to the beach was a beautiful day, and my skin was glad for the sunshine, even if it doesn't look like I spent any time in the sun!

Sorry-I just had to do the classic "writing in the sand".

My little bro Sam at the beach with our beautiful towels

I thought that my flip-flops looked cool, and you can see the cool cliffs that the beach was down below

I'm just surprised that my purse wasn't full of sand by the end of that day.

Can you see the heart in the clouds, or more the heart in the sky that's outlined by the clouds?

I thought the sun shining through the clouds at the beach was kind of cool, but the picture displays pretty well that it didn't stay nice at the beach forever.

That's practically the end of my summer! It was to be the last summer of my youth because next summer, I will be getting ready to head off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment