Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm Finally Here!


After all the wait, I finally am all settled in to my apartment, and will begin classes tomorrow. It is a new experience for sure, but I LOVE it! I have already made several new friends, my roommates are the best, and I am super excited for this. It is still kind of frightening, but I will feel much better once I get settled into a schedule. It is still pretty darn nerve racking though Orientation this past weekend was a BLAST, well I-Night was probably one of my favorite parts, next to spending time with my I-group (orientation group). I am excited to see what life here at BYU-I has in store for me.
Everyone has so much energy and is so kind toward everyone. This is truly the place to go if you ever want to feel like a part of something that's important.



It was quite the hectic day on Friday while moving in, but we finally all got settled, and now I'm ready to begin my new adventure. We made several good friends from the apartment just down from us, and I made some friends in the music/art department as well.

Here goes nothing! I start everything for real tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment