Monday, October 20, 2014

Week Four October 14, 2014

Oi todos!

I have had quite the week here in the MTC. We had a lot going on.

Sadly, we found out this week that Sister Post will be going home to recover after her surgery last Monday. She leaves tomorrow. I am so sad that she is leaving us, but I will forever be grateful for the lessons we have learned together. 

I am so happy to hear from all of you back home. Seriously, anyone can send me letters, and I would be so very very excited to get mail. Friends, family, anyone. Your trip to Salem sounds quite interesting, and hopefully you can get that house! That would be the best!

Jed: Homecoming sounds like so much fun! It sounds like you had an awesome group too! I am so excited for you to get here. You will just love it so much. 

Julia and Emilee: I just loved the picture of you two jumping in front of the Oregon State Capitol Building. You two are great! I promise, it may seem hard now, but you will grow to love Salem.

Sam: Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are 10 already! Now everyone in our family is in double digits! I am glad that you got so many fun legos. We love legos here too. One of the elders in my district got a conference package from his family, and they sent him a little lego set in it. It was the Millenium Falcoln. I probably didn't spell that right, but you know what I'm talking about. 

Dad: Portuguese is coming great! It isn't perfect, but I feel that through the Lord, I am learning so fast. I have been emailing with an elder that was in the zone here when we first came in. He is in Portugal right now, and he has been telling me how it's really crazy how different the language feels. It is super fun to see his perspective because it's not just some person saying it, it is someone speaking my language that I know. 
Mom: I hope you are having a great time with Auntie Manda in California! Soak up that sun for me because it's starting to get cold here. We are all waiting to get to the nice warm sunshine in Brazil. 

We got another district that is going to Brazil this week. There are seven elders and one sister. The sister is in our room, and she is great! It is so fun having so many people here going to Brazil!

Eu amo vocĂȘs muito! 

Sister Jensen
Here's our last week as a companionship


Here is everyone in our room now.



Our district again. I love everyone!



Here is our district being pretty goofy. This picture has our branch president in it too.
He is great! We all love President Brough.




Here is our district by "the map." We are going all over Brazil!






No comments:

Post a Comment