Saturday, October 17, 2015

Semana da Transferência‏ September 21, 2015

Hey there everyone! 

This week was transfers and what a transfer! I am staying here in Ipiranga, but Sister Lourenço left to go to São José do Rio Preto. That basically means that I need a new compaion...that I will meet only tomorrow. So, yeah. I get to train this transfer! I am super excited but a little anxious at the same time because it's a lot of responsability and I have never done it before. Yikes! It will turn out great though. I am looking forward to learn a lot here this next transfer and everything.

With a year past and gone on my mission, there is just a little more time for me here on the Lord's errand here in Brazil. I seriously only have 4 more transfers here. It feels like such little time that I have here, and I am going to miss it a lot. I have learned so much and still have the oportunity to learn lots more. I want to thank you all for your love and support that brings me through this when I feel like I'm not enough. You are all great and I will see you here in...5 and a half months more or less!

Olha, o evangelho de Jesus Cristo é a única maneira de encontrar a verdadeira felicidade nesta vida e para toda eternidade. Eu sei que Cristo vive, e que Ele é nosso Salvador e Redentor. Ele fez tudo para nos dar chance de ser o nosso melhor e voltar a presença de nosso Pai Celestial um dia. Nós temos valor infinito e conseguimos ser muito mais que achemos. A Expiação de Cristo é nosso chave para fazer tudo nesta vida.

Amo vocês!
Sister Jensen

ps. this is a zone pic our last week together before transfers. yeah. tons of sisters in this zone!



Sister Lima da Silva and I at multi zone conference. It was so fun to see her again! I love her!




The four of us in the house this last transfer. I love these sisters!




Sister Lourenço, Elder P. Silva (one of our zone leaders) and 
Elder de Jesus (our district leader) at the zone conference the other week




No comments:

Post a Comment