Saturday, October 17, 2015

Semana das Experiências Novas September 28, 2015

Hey there friends and family!

This week was full of craziness! Between the time that we spent in training to train our new missionaries, getting all their stuff to the houses with their interviews with President Brum and everything, Tuesday was quite the day.

But, let me tell you all about my new companion, Sister Lobo. She is great! I am so excited to work with her! She is super dedicated to the work and will be a great force to the mission here. She is from La Paz, Bolívia and I love her. Sorry mom, I still don't have pictures with her, but I'll get some this week and send them your way. I promise.

Other than that, stuff is going pretty normal around here. Oh, remember our baptism of Roberta and Yohann her son? Well, Roberta has been in the hospital/intensive care unit with her sweet 1 yr 8 month daughter Barbara for the last few weeks. Because of that, she still hasn't been confirmed yet, but Yohann was confirmed yesterday. I talked with Roberta's mom yesterday though and she said that Barbara is doing much better, which makes me feel better, because last time I saw her, she seemed like a completely different little girl and it made me so sad. I know though that with the Lord's help she will get better and all will be well. Lots of prayers for the Defacio family right now.

Hey, I love you all and feel so blessed to know all of you and I also feel so blessed to be here in Brazil serving the Lord.

Amo vocês!
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment