Monday, April 22, 2013

Prom 2013!

Yes, the milestone event of my senior prom has come and gone as of last Saturday. It was however, the most amazing night ever! Shout-out to my WONDERFULLY PERFECT AND AMAZING date Nathan, who made it a night that I will never forget.





 He was truly the best date that anyone could have ever asked for! He was lots of fun, and it was the best thing in the world to go with such a good friend that I was so comfortable being myself with. I know that I can say I had a good time, and that it was truly the best prom in the history of the world. It was so funny putting each other's flowers on since Jordan kept on trying to photo bomb us. We would get back at him and his date Clarisa later on though.



 My mom of course had to get a picture of my hands so she could have a picture of my nails and my gorgeous corsage. My nails had a French tip with a thin gold line just below the tip.


Nathan and my brother Sam are really good friends too, so Nathan insisted on having Sam in one of our pictures. He of course had no problem with this, and it is a fun picture to have. You can tell that Sam is just beaming because he got the chance to be in one of the pictures.


 After we took some pictures at my house, we went over to his house for some more pictures. This is where the photo bombing started again.




One of the biggest struggles of the night was getting in the car each time we went somewhere since my dress was so huge and puffy. Nathan was a sport though and we got it down to a science pretty quickly.




Isn't he the best? He honestly made my night by putting up with my dress that actually made me slip and step on his foot a few times when we were dancing, but he was a sport and we got through that crazy thing! Once we left his house, we went to Dylan's house for a delicious dinner and then down to Liberty Lake (the lake, not just the town around the lake) for pictures. After pictures, we headed down to the dance. We had to stop at Nathan and Jordan's house on the way though because Jordan forgot his and Clarisa's tickets. While they took almost fiveteen minutes getting the tickets, we took some funny pictures on his iPod.




The dance was a blast once we got there, and we had fun taking pictures in the photo booth that was there. Those pictures from the booth crack me up, and they definitely make a great facebook profile picture as well as the lock screen for my phone.




After the dance, we went and played laser tag, and I am sorry to say that I got last place out of the twenty six people in our game. It was so fun though that I didn't care. Pictures of our group will come later, but for now, all this will have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment