Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Oi de Novo de Ribeirão Preto January 25, 2016

Hey there everyone!

So, I'm in Ribeirão again today. That's because...today we had transfers! And, I was transferred. The last area of my mission will be for just one transfer. But I'm excited. We have work to do where we are going. 

So, guess who my companion is? It's Sister Lourenço again! I seriously didn't believe the Elder when he told us the transfers. It was pretty funny. I never thought that I would have the same companion more than once, so this will be fun. We are going to need the friendship that we already started creating because we are both new in this area. We are going to the area of "Seminário" in Franca. This area was the only area in Franca with sisters, but for a few transfers, there have been elders there, and there are other areas in Franca with sisters. But, we are going to re-open the area for sisters. Wow. The same thing that we did in Catanduva, but not with the whole city. It will be good though.

So, It was a sad goodbye there in Catanduva, but I will always keep in contact with the wonderful people that I met there. Just six more weeks until this will all sadly feel like a dream to me.

Sei que este evangelho é nosso caminho para encontrar com a felicidade verdadeiro, que Jesus Cristo é nosso salvador. Ao seguir Ele, temos como resolver qualquer problema que esteja a nossa frente. Eu amo saber essas verdades e compartilhá-las com muitas pessoas todo dia.

Com amor,
Sister Jensen
PS. Sorry mom, I forgot my camera cable in my suitcase, so pics will have to wait until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment