Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Semana de Supresas‏ December 1, 2015

Hey there everyone!

So, I had kind of a surprize yesterday. I am emailing you all today because we had multi-zone Christmas conference yesterday. Wow. And I found out yesterday that it would be my las multi-zone conference on the mission. So, I got to give my hero's testimony. It really doesn't feel like I'm going home yet, but it is really only 3 months away. It feels like just yesterday I was at the Christmas conference of 2014 and dying at all the americans speaking portuguese so well in their final testimony, and hoping and praying that I would be able to speak like them one day. It is amazing how time flies!

Anyway, this last week was great here in Catanduva. We are getting to know our area a lot better, and this is helping us out. We are making friendships with the members (yay!) and that is making a huge difference. We are pushing forward to get this work done here. This city has amazing potential, and I'm so excited for the little bit of time that I will have to work here. I don't know if this will be my last area or if I will have one more still, but I am willing and ready to give it my all while I'm here.

Other than that, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. What did I do for Thanksgiving? I walked around in the sun all day talking to people about Jesus Christ! It was hot, and it was great! 

Este evangelho é a notícia boa que temos que levar para o mundo inteiro. É a coisa que nos faz dar graça por todas nossas bênçãos. É nossa esperança e luz nessa escuridão. Sei que Cristo é nosso Salvador e que Ele pode nos ajudar com qualquer problema nessa vida. Ele sempre nos ajuda com amor--o amor puro de Deus, que é a caridade.

Amo vocês!
Sister Jensen

Sister Barbosa and I at Christmas Conference yesterday


Sister Clement and I at Christmas Conference. I love her!


Sister Lourenço and I at Christmas Conference



No comments:

Post a Comment