Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Oi Todos!‏ December 28, 2015

Hi there my loved ones!

This week, I don't have much time, and I don't have much to say.

We are seeing lots of miracles here. Pray lots for all of our new investigators to recognize their answers and be able to progress in the gospel. Especially for Sandra and another family that we met on Christmas--the Mendes family. We are seeing so many miracles as we talk to everyone.

This Christmas was great, and I feel soo blessed to have each and everyone of you as my loved ones this time of year as we remember the One who gave us all that we have. Our Savior, Jesus Christ.

I love you all, and am not too sure of what else I need to say. The church truly was restored and in it we can and will find the fullness of joy that Heavenly Father has in store for us.

Beijos e Abraços!
Sister Jensen

ps. We are getting soaked with rain again! I love it!


Sister Barbosa and I that rainy day


Our Christmas Eve feast



No comments:

Post a Comment