Monday, February 1, 2016

Semana bem Melhor‏ November 9, 2015

Hey there everyone!

This week was so much better than before! I am just getting over being nervous because I had to switch computers because the other one wasn't letting me enter my email and was basically saying that I had been hacked. Good news, I talked to the people at the internet café and they said that it was a problem with that computer and switched me, and now I can write to you all! What a wonderful thing!

So, with that being said, this week was a lot better. We are visiting three girls. One of them is named Camila (she's about 22) and is the exgirlfriend of a member of the ward. Thats fun. But we are really enjoying teaching her, and it is so fun to see her growth little by little. We are also teaching two friends (or maybe cousins named Nicole and Driely. Nicole is the granddaughter of a member, and we are hoping to be able to teach these teenage girls a little more and help them to see the joy of the gospel.

Other than that, this week was pretty normal. Everything is going great, and I am so excited to finish out the last few months of my mission strong.

Sei que este evangelho é verdadeiro. Sei que Deus nos ama, e que Ele fará todas as coisas para nosso bem. Ele realmente é nosso Pai, e assim, quer fazer o melhor para nós. As vezes, isso não é o que queremos, mas sempre nos ajuda progredir e fazer tudo que precisamos para atingir nosso potencial divino.

Amo vocês!
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment