Monday, November 17, 2014

Last Email from the MTC, October 25, 2014

Hi there!

This email probably won't be super exciting, but oh well. I am so excited to go to New Jersey on Monday. It is going to be such a wonderful experience to meet all the wonderful people there and to get my feet wet in English before I have to worry about Portuguese too much.

So, Emilee asked me a few questions in her letter this week. I am going to answer them before I get too much further into my letter. The MTC is still going great. I love every second of it. Yes, we are pretty tired. One day, Sister Bunch and I caught all of the Elders in our district dozing off at the same time. It is amazing to see that the Lord gives us the energy that we need throughout the day. When Sister Post left, we just had Sister Bunch and I like a normal companionship. Portuguese is going awesome I guess. It is going to be crazy once I'm in Brazil, but I am so excited for that. Spanish is super helpful, but super confusing sometimes if I can't remember if the word I am thinking of is Spanish or Portuguese. 

We had so many wonderful experiences in lessons and TRC (where we teach members) this week. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity to prepare to serve people all over the world.

I guess I forgot to say last week where everyone else in my district is going. Elders Carpenter and Shakespear are going to Omaha, Nebraska. Elders Wally and Camp are going to Albuquerque, New Mexico, and...Sister Bunch is going to Salem, Oregon! We were all super excited because she could still be there when you get there, and she was born there, so she is super excited for that.

I love you all, and will send more emails with pictures.

Love,
Sister Jensen

I found Dylan here too! that was super fun to see him! Sorry, it's kind of a funny picture




Here is a much better picture of Elder Oviatt and I. He is the best!





Here is sisters bunch, bow, gutke and I at the map pointing to our missions in Brazil and Mozambique




It's Jared! I finally found him when I had my camera!








 Here is our district on our last day with the amazing Irmao Gray. 
I was so incredibly blessed to have him as one of my teachers












Here is our district at the map with all of our reassignments. It is so cool to see us go all over the world!




This picture truly tells how much we all love each other!


















No comments:

Post a Comment