Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Jersey Week 2 is Complete!‏ November 10, 2014

Hi everyone!

New Jersey has been great! I only have 10 minutes left to write this, so hopefully I can do it quickly.

This week has been great! I finally got to go to sacrament meeting here (I didn't get to the week before because it was stake conference) and the ward is great. It is pretty different from the west as far as that goes. Most of the members are inactive, like a lot more.

Um...what else. I have an awesome zone and district. I'm not sure if I talked about that before, but they really are great. I have already learned so much from them and their dedication. Oh--before I forget. There is a Spanish speaking sister in my zone, I don't remember her name right now, but she knows the Claypools! Like really well! She also knows the Mullens and the husband of one of my MTC teachers. Super crazy right? Oh, and I had my first exchange this last Friday/Saturday. It was great. I tried my first Jersey pizza, which was as fabulous as they say.

We are teaching a few people right now, but I feel like we have had to drop more investigators than we have found. It is pretty sad. I know though that the Lord knows what He is doing.

I love you all soooooo very much! I will try to write more next week...I need to probably write this email before the others just so I can have enough time. I always had more than enough time in the MTC, but now time flies I guess. And it helps that I get more than like five emails each week. I guess I share little experiences in other emails, but hopefully I can work on getting them all on this email!

Love you!

Sister Jensen

Here are some beautiful pictures of New Jersey with all the colorful fall leaves




No comments:

Post a Comment