Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All Things Government

I am avoiding talking about the elections because it won't do any good, and it bothers me when people do things like post political things on facebook. Sure it is great to be informed and have an opinion, but we don't need to let everyone know. That's why when you vote, you don't announce you choice over a loudspeaker. Instead, you quietly cast your vote. I would honstly like one less reason to possibly hate you.

Now that that is out of the way, my day was wonderful besides all of this political crap that we call government. However, in my government class today (a wonderful class that informs students on the real issues at hand, how our government works, and how to be a GOOD INFORMED VOTER), I had a marvelous time with my friends Emily and Nathan. To prove that, Emily finished her assignment before class was over, so she drew this wonderful picture of Nathan and me on paint.


Emily felt the need to make Nathan with red eyes and quite the muscles. What we are saying though? It's far too long of a story, but a wonderful inside joke for those people in my AP GOV class. Oh the things we do in government! Another great thing? Yesterday, Nathan took my phone during that class and changed his contact information to this:


It is so great now! Everytime I get a text from him, the first word that my eye gravitates to is "gorgeous". I sure do love that kid! It was pretty funny when he changed it though, because he wouldn't tell me what he did, he just changed it. When I asked him what he did, he would just start laughing uncontrollably.

So other than the annoying talk about the election, today was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment