Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spanish...Spanish...and More Spanish

I feel really bad that I haven't posted since Monday, but I will try to redeem myself a little by posting tonight. Not much has happened since Monday though. On Tuesday we started speaking only spanish in my spanish class. That even goes as far as getting participation points taken away each time we talk in english. Now that may sound pretty harsh, but we should be talking only in spanish by our fourth year of learning. Not only are we in our fourth year, but it is our third year of college spanish courses. It is so hard to talk in spanish all of the time right now, but I know it will just get easier.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    english to spanish

    ReplyDelete