Sunday, November 11, 2012

Youth Conference

Friday was a pretty normal day (so I won't really waste time talking about it)...Nathan didn't steal my phone at all on Friday! That makes a record of two whole days that he didn't steal my phone (he didn't steal it Thursday either). He did however, take my phone during youth conference yesterday. He and Jordan were fighting over it, and eventually, Jordan won long enough to put his number in my phone. Now I can text both of those hilarious twins!

Youth Conference has been, so far, the best part of my weekend. I spent practically the entire time hanging out with: Dallas, Kaden, Nathan, Jordan, Emily, and Ethan. We all happened to be in the same group for the rotating workshops...not a coincidence at all! During one of the workshops, Nathan and Jordan did (for the workshop) an improvised debate of sorts. It was easy to see that they are very talented actors. During another workshop, I was feeling especially generous, so I threw Jordan a bag of m&m's. He was sitting right across the room from me, so it was pretty funny when he opened them and I said that he had to share. He then began to give them to people. He gave a few to Mitchell, who are them straight off the table (without his hands). Jordan also started throwing them to people for them to catch in their mouths, like Nathan, who was sitting next to me. Now every time that I eat m&m's, I will think of Jordan.

The dance after all the classes was so much fun! I LOVED getting to dance with all of my guy friends, especially Nathan, Jordan, Ethan, and Kaden. As always, swing dancing with Kaden was a blast, some crazy two-step with Nathan was ridiculously fun, and Ethan and Jordan just made me laugh until I almost cried. And then there was my girl Dallas. We had WAY too much fun doing silly things during the dance. While we were walking around during the dance, we found this:


Talk about weird! I have NEVER seen a "do not disturb" sign in a church. I was certainly amused, so I obviously took a picture to prove that it really did exist.

Youth conference was an experience that I will never forget. I got to spend time with many of my friends that I get to see on a daily basis, and many that I hardly ever get to see, like Kaden (he now lives in Coeur d' Alene). Honestly, it was the best night that I have had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment