Thursday, November 8, 2012

Yearbook Disaster + Snow = Bad Day

So today wasn't the best day ever, but I still enjoyed it. Because of yearbook, I wanted to go crazy, but I was able to remain sane through it all. Today we took more "senior best" pictures, but the ones from this morning, are lost. We took them, then uploaded them to the computer, just to find out later that they for some reason or another weren't there. Those pictures will just have to be retaken next week. Another bad mishap? Today while working on the yearbook, Taylor noticed that all the computers but five didn't have the "z drive" (the external drive that we use just for the yearbook's information). This posed quite a problem since just about every single computer is being used all of the time. We got a tech guy to come and put shortcuts to the drive on the computers that didn't have it, but this is only a temporary fix. There was one last major problem from yearbook today: the cameras. I took pictures of our Veteran's Day assembly today, but since one of the cameras wasn't in it's bag, one was dead, and the other was being used by someone else, I had an extremely difficult time getting a camera to use. I eventually did, but I still wasn't too happy about the situation. Another camera problem happened today during class. Austin FINALLY came in for his "Senior Standout" picture. That was WONDERFUL news! I thought that I was the happiest person on earth. The only problem was that there wasn't a single camera in the room when he was there for his picture. A camera finally came and we were able to take the picture, so everything turned out all right. However, on the topic of standouts, my interviewee didn't show up for his interview today, so I will have one more person to nag! Yearbook wasn't really all that successful today, right?

One more thing happened today that was not in my favor. It started snowing. It it the first snow of this season, and I'm not happy. I'm not known for liking snow, especially when I have to drive in it, like I had to tonight.




It's only the second week of November! I really shouldn't have to deal with this, but I guess I will just have to grow up and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment