Saturday, November 17, 2012

Busy Busy Saturday

So I was set up to have a very busy day. My mom was at play practice for "Annie" all day long, so I picked up the slack at home. This included doing things like cleaning, doing the laundry, and various other things like preparing pumpkin and tomatoes for the freezer. While I was in the middle of doing all this, I got a phone call from my mom. She had forgotten some things at home that she needed for the play. I brought them to her, and while I was there, I got to see Nathan and Priscilla. My mom sent me home with Nathan's suspenders, and instructions to bring back my black heels for Priscilla to try. While there, I found out that Nathan hadn't packed himself a lunch, so I went home and made him some sandwiches.


Please ignore the fact that I look nasty. I honestly just got up this morning, and didn't even bother to do my hair or makeup. Nevertheless, I was all around Spokane in this state.

No comments:

Post a Comment