Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm "Wanted"

Today was quite the day. Government was great again, thanks to many wonderful people. Shout-out to my friend Aubrey, who aided my laziness. I didn't want to copy down the assignment from the board, and so she took a picture of it for me, and put it on facebook so I could have it. That girl is truly amazing, and has always been there for me since I got to know her last year in spanish. She is a pretty great photographer, isn't she?


I am definitely in her debt, and will have to do something great to repay her the favor. Thanks again Aubrey!

Nathan took my phone again, and this time, he texted a few people. I got a few random texts, which clued me into what he had done. This guy is honestly creative in what he does with my phone. It's something different every time.

Today for yearbook, we started to take the pictures for the "Senior Bests". So far, it has been so much fun! Our candidates for "biggest brains" were my favorites so far. We took them up to the library, and had them pose by some shelves, with books, and with some other things. They both, without coordination, wore 3-D glasses. They were great, since they are not only smart, but hilarious too! I am excited for the yearbook to be published just to see how amazing that picture will turn out. Well, I am excited for other reasons too, but that picture, and many others, turned out great.

Today when I walked into my church for my youth night, I found several "wanted posters". They were EVERYWHERE! Each girl from ages 12-18 had a poster with them on it. They were event posters for an event next week. Here is the poster with me on it:


I think it is a pretty creative way to run and announce an event.

Oh, other great news, this very blog hit 1000 page views yesterday! While it isn't really that big of a milestone, it was a wonderful confidence booster for me.


It's kind of hard to see, but the arrow is pointing tot the statistic that says I have1000 page views. It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment