Sunday, August 23, 2015

Feliz (belated) Pascoa! April 6, 2015

Hey there and happy belated Easter!

I hope you all enjoyed that wonderful day to remember Christ. It was especially cool this year with General Conference.

Speaking of conference, I watched it totally in Portuguese. Crazy! Generally, the americans watch it in english in another room in the church, but because Sister Sena and I are the only sisters, I stayed with her to watch it in portuguese. It was super cool, but wierd to sing the intermediate hymn in portugese with the broadcast (music and lyrics) in english. Super cool though, and I loved it. Language, country, nothing matters. The gospel is still true.

I hope you are all doing well, I don´t really have a bunch to talk about this week. Our area is HUGE, and so its super hard to follow-up with people, so our investigators are dropping like flys. Good news though, our ward here is splitting! Hopefully after the Split, we will get another companionship in our área, and that would make our work here so much easier. The Ward will probably Split at the transfers. Speaking of which, we get the call this Friday. I can't believe that this transfer is almost over! It has flown by.

Anyway, I love you all and hope you are doing just dandy!

Com amor e carinho,
Sister Jensen

Here are some pics from this week.

They are with a sister in our Ward, Sister Sena and I of course, and the one has Elder Archiprette, an Elder in our district that finishes his mission next Monday! He's from Argentina, and is super cool. 
We are going to miss him a ton.




No comments:

Post a Comment