Monday, August 24, 2015

Outra transferência aqui no Araraquara May 18, 2015

Oi todos!

That's right...transfers were today and...I stayed here in Araraquara. Sadly, Sister Sena was transfered, but she is going to do great in Jaboticabal. I am now companions with Sister Lima da Silva. She is from Fortaleza, Ceara (it's in Brazil), and she has one transfer more than me on the mission. She is super sweet and I'm excited to serve with her here. We are going to rock Araraquara and do this work!

Anyway, things are going pretty great here in Araraquara. We have had an absolutley awesome time here this week. Lots of miracles, let me tell you. Wowie Zowie! The biggest was with Alex (Patrícia's husband). It is amazing to see how prayers, faith, and the gospel can soften someone's heart. He is reading the scriptures and praying now----for really the first time in his life----so that's super cool. Now, we just have to get them married and their family can be a forever family! I have loved seeing the joy that the gospel has brought into their home and how it has changed their lives. 

Seriously people, if you aren't happy, try the gospel out. If you are happy, try the gospel out. You can never be too happy. And, better yet, the joy of the gospel is not just happiness for a minute or two, but for all eternity. That's just my tidbit of advice for today. Seriously, it makes a difference.

Love you all and hope for the best of you in your lives wherever in this great, big, wonderful world.

Com amor,
Sister Jensen

ps. the picture is of me in a museum of Archaelology and Palentology (I totally forgot how to spell those words, so to translate, a museum of old stuff and dinosaurs) that we found here in Araraquara.




Here's a picture of a cool arrowhead for Sam. It was in the museum we went to last week. I have lots of pictures of fossils and stuff like that that he would like. I wont have time to send them all today though.



No comments:

Post a Comment