Monday, August 24, 2015

Outra Semana Legal aqui no Araraquara‏ June 8, 2015

Hey there everyone!
So...guess what? Tomorrow, I will have been here in Brazil for 6 months. WOW! Time really flies on the mission. Seriously. It's kind of incredible!
I have seen some super cool things here this past week. Remember Jany and Jonas that we were teaching here a few transfers ago? Well, we are teaching Jany again, and she went to church yesterday! Whoot Whoot! And...Patrícia went to church with her kids! Alex couldnt go because he was at work, but next week he shoulds be able to go. It was stake conference, and it was awesome! It was great to be there with great people that are learning how to find the joy of the gospel for themselves. 
Oh! We have another cool investigator that we met here recently. I don't think I've talked about her yet. Her name is Solange and she is an awesome lady that we have been teaching a little bit. She has to stay home and take care of her aunt, so she hasn't had a chance to come to church yet, but she really wants to, and has faith that the Lord will provide a way for her to come. She understands the things that we teach super well, and is now reading the Book of Mormon. 

This week, sorry, I don't have any cool pictures, or really any at all. I will send them on when I have them, and I can't really think of anything else to share this week. It was kind of a normal and chill week.
Love you all!
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment