Sunday, August 23, 2015

Semana de Eternidade‏ February 16, 2015

Oí amores!

This week was crazy difficult. I'm definitely not kidding when I say that. This area is 10 times harder than my area was in New Jersey, if not harder. We literally had only one lesson with an investigator, and we only have that investigator because the assistants were teaching them and handed them off to us, and we don't think they are going to stay super interested. Yikes! And to top it all off, our ward leaders are doing nothing to help us and when we try to do something ourselves, and get it aproved by them, they won't approve it. Que chato! Seriously, it's annoying. We are so done. We have knocked every house in our area, and no one cares. Literally every house I'm pretty sure. Carnival doesn't help either though. We haven't had too many problems since last Sunday when  we had to stay inside, but no one  is home because they are all traveling or out partying. Seriously, I  would not be surprized if they closed our area.

We went to an english school this last week for a service project for Sister Andersen and I to talk with the students and evaluate how they are doing. That was super cool, and they all spoke really well. It cost us almost our whole day though, especially because we missed the bus back, and we decided just to walk because it would be better to walk than to wait for the next bus. And it was pouring rain! We were soaked and it was so fun! I will try to remember to send a picture, but our computers this week don't have USB ports. Until next time for photos I guess.

Hey, I know I made it sound like things are rough here with the work, and that's true, but I still know we have a purpose here. The purpose might be for us to learn and grow, or maybe we already fulfilled our purpose with someone else. We don't know right now, but we do know one thing. It is all in the Lord's hands. He knows all, and will continue to guide His work. We don't always know why things happen, but He can see the bigger picture. 

Love you all!

Com amor,
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment