Monday, August 24, 2015

Última Semana da Transferência‏ June 22, 2015

Hey there!

I seriously can't believe it! We are already here in the last week of the transfer. That means we will get that one phone call here Saturday night. Yikes! Who knows what will happen!

Anyway, this week was great, and hard, and great!

We did almost 100 contacts (whoot whoot!) and that is super good for our area right now. We had a day without a single lesson (that reminded me way too much of some days serving in the states and also my first area here in Brazil) and some super great lessons too all the other days. We have been finding some great people here. We haven't been able to teach them much though still, so I'll update you guys on them as we really get things going. I hope to have more time here in this area. I love it so much here, and I don't know if I'm ready to leave. I will only know here this Saturday if I stay or leave. This week will fly by though because we have a multi-zone conference tomorrow. Those are always cool. Anyway, transfers will be here before I know it.

Patrícia and Alex are doing great! We didn't get to teach Alex this week because he was working. I love their family to death and hope to see them one day here not too far away at the temple as a forever family. They are truly amazing! Faith moves mountains, and I know it will continue to work miracles with this family as well.

Amo muito vocês e espero que vocês estejam bem. Este evangelho e verdadeiro. Esta é a igreja restaurada de Jesus Cristo, e Ele ainda está dirigindo ela. Temos tudo que precisamos para voltar a nosso Pai Celestial com nossas amadas famílias.

Tchau! 
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment