Monday, August 24, 2015

Semana Perdida August 17, 2015

Hey there everyone!

So, sorry mom, I forgot my memory card at home, so baptism pictures will have to be next week. Anyway, this week was super stressful. Both my companion and I are new in this area, so neither of us knows anything. We spent the whole week practically lost in our area. I love my companion and the other sisters we live with (Sister Meza from Mexico and Sister Furtado (her trainee) from Belèm, Pará, Brazil). It's a wonderful atmostphere. But, we still have a TON of organizing to do in our area book, because it is a complete disaster, and we still have to find where we can buy a map of the city because we don't know anything about our area. I have never felt so lost in my life! But that's okay. I'm where the Lord needs me to be and I will do what He wants me to do here.

Love you all!
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment