Sunday, August 23, 2015

Uma coisa increível!‏ March 23, 2015

Oi queridos!

You will never guess what? I am emailing you from Ribeirão Preto again today. Ta Da! Never thought that would happen, but it did. Sister Sena's doctor's appointment got rescheduled for today. Chato! Anyway, I am here in Ribeirão again, and that ended up being a good thing because I got my package! (Thanks a ton mom!) Anyway, besides that, things are going just swimmingly! I am loving my area still, but we are on the search for new investigators hard core again because lots of ours "aren't home" or something like that. We did have an awesome miracle this Sunday though. A couple investigating the church came to church on Sunday. That was probably just the most confusing sentence ever, but oh well. Jany and Jonas are their names and they are awesome! They have a super good friend that is a member, and they investigated the church because of her when they lived in a different city, so thats kind of a cool place to start. 

In other exciting news, I passed six months on the mish! One wonderful year left here in Brazil! And, we had the mission tour with Elder Grahl this week. It was absolutely incredible! I left there feeling so pumped to work. I always leave conferences like that feeling stronger, seeing all of us missionaries together. We had the whole mission there, which is super rare, and I'll try to get the picture we took and send it home because that would be super cool to see. Anyways, it was a wonderful week, but we are seriously done with traveling. 

Love you all!

Síster Jensen

ps. This picture was taken in a awesome açaí place here, and this was half of a sandwich that we ordered. wow! This is the closest picture i have to my 6 mo mark--it was the day before




Here's Sister Sena, Andersen, and I at the mission tour




Here's the four of us that lived in Irajá together at the mission tour 
(Sena, Andersen, Beserra, and I)




Sister Beserra and I at mission tour



No comments:

Post a Comment