Monday, August 24, 2015

Semana muito Legal, Boa, e Outras Coisas Assim. May 25, 2015

Hey there!

Well, we are one week into the new transfer here, and there were lots of great miracles this week. We walked A TON because we did lots of contacts to find new investigators (because we are a little short on investigators) but that's just fine. I'm pretty used to walking by now. 

Our greatest miracles this week were with Alex (Patrícia's husband). He is doing just awesome! Remember how I said that he never prayed or read the scriptures, in like his whole life...well, that has changed quite a bit. Their family is reading scriptures and praying together now, which is huge. And...Alex totally surprised me this week. At the end of a lesson, he handed me his Book of Mormon and said that he didn't want anything else, that he was done. But he was joking, and then asked me to mark another chapter for him to read. I never ever would have imagined that. The next time after that when we visited, he had read, and at the end, asked for another part. We decided to have them start reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning. We marked specifically the Title Page and the Introduction for him to read, but told him he could continue to read too. He finished the title page before we even left the house! Miracles really do happen. I promise!

Hey, I love you all and hope that you are having a wonderful week wherever you are. This gospel is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and is here to bless each and everyone of us.

Love you!
Sister Jensen




Here's Sister Sena and I with Irmã Mariê and her daughter Giulia




Here's the supermarket across the store from our apartment, taken from our apartment window




heres the view from the same window in our apartment, just looking in the opposite direction




Here's a pic of me with the scripture case with the mission logo






Here is Sister Sena and I with Irmã Naly and her husband João. 
She teaches gospel principles, and is super awesome.




Sister Sena and I with Patricia and Alex's family (with Alex's mom)




Here's a cool big dinosaur bone that is in a museum here. I thought that Sam would like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment