Monday, August 24, 2015

Semana de Contatos e Divisão‏ July 13, 2015

Hey there!

This week was a little crazy. We did 106 contacts (whoot!) and had a wonderful exchange with our Sister Training Leaders. They are great!

Gosh. I don't hardly know what to say this week! I do have to say though that I said many a times that I seriously can't believe that I have a brother that's a missionary too! What a cool thing! There is just about nothing better than serving a mission and helping all the people that the Lord puts in our way. It is so amazing to see the love that He has and to try our best to serve all these people wherever we might be serving.

Oh, we had an absolutley wonderful zone meeting this week. My zone is amazing, and I feel super blessed to have great zone leaders. I left there so excited to keep up this work here. This city is going to explode with missionary work, and I can be a part of it! The Lord has a huge work going on, and nothing can stop it.

Love you all!
Sister Jensen

ps. the pic is my awesome zone!



Here's us and our sister training leaders, Sister Huamani from Peru and 
Sister de Oliveira from the south of Brazil!






No comments:

Post a Comment