Monday, August 24, 2015

Oi da Araraquara de Novo! June 29, 2015

Hey there everyone!

Here's to another transfer here in Araraquara! I stayed here with Sister Lima da Silva for another transfer. More fun here in the sun! Well, it's actually winter here, but it really doesn't seem like winter to me. Oh, random good news, we got our shower fixed today! No more cold showers in the winter! It has been about six months since I have taken a shower with hot water. Our shower broke when I was in Ribeirão Preto, and our shower has never been working here. It's not bad at all to take a cold shower when its super hot, and you are gross and sweaty after a long day of work, but in the winter it's a little different. 

Anyway, this week was great, and it really flew by! We had a multi zone conference, and it was amazing! President Brum really is called of God to lead this mission. I always leave those conferences with loads of things that I want to get better at, and with so much enthusiasm to do those things. It's super great. He really receives inspiration for us. 

The area here is doing great! We don't really have any new investigators, but all the ones that we are working with are same old, same old. I am determined to have a change around here though because I love these people so much and I want them to get all the blessings that are available for them.

Amo muito vocês e espero que tenham uma boa semana!

Tchau!
Sister Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment